Wireless Access

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AWMS 7.1.3 shows Certificate Error

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  AWMS 7.1.3 shows Certificate Error

Posted Nov 20, 2013 05:34 PM

We have Airwave AWMS  7.1.3 running under CentOS 5.5, in VMware on ESXi. It is showing a Certificate error.

Expand the notification box the message reads:  "Certificate Invalid- The certificates presented by this website has error..."

At the bottom there is a hyperlink 'Verify Certificate', I followed it and installed certificates by placing them in "Trusted Root Certificate Authority".  I get the notification that ';Certificates installed successfully'.

However the error shows up. Can anyone help here. I am connecting the server via web-browser and logged in as admin.

• 2.  RE: AWMS 7.1.3 shows Certificate Error

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 20, 2013 09:25 PM

@mikhan wrote:

We have Airwave AWMS  7.1.3 running under CentOS 5.5, in VMware on ESXi. It is showing a Certificate error.

Expand the notification box the message reads:  "Certificate Invalid- The certificates presented by this website has error..."

At the bottom there is a hyperlink 'Verify Certificate', I followed it and installed certificates by placing them in "Trusted Root Certificate Authority".  I get the notification that ';Certificates installed successfully'.

However the error shows up. Can anyone help here. I am connecting the server via web-browser and logged in as admin.

Are you accessing Airwave with an ip address or fqdn?

• 3.  RE: AWMS 7.1.3 shows Certificate Error

Posted Nov 20, 2013 10:50 PM

We access the Airwave AWMS by an IP address.

• 4.  RE: AWMS 7.1.3 shows Certificate Error

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 20, 2013 11:49 PM

If you are not accessing the server by the FQDN on the on the certificate, you will get an error, because it is mismatched.  You will either have to load a certificate which will match the FQDN of the address you use to open it, or you will get an error.