Wireless Access

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Re: Access point not taking profile from the controller....Access Point already took IP from DHCP

Attached, please find the image. Its aleady in Tunnel mode.

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: Access point not taking profile from the controller....Access Point already took IP from DHCP

Does VLAN 132 exist on your local controller?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Video Knowledge Base
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Hi Colin,

Yes, please c the attached files

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Are you sure that you don't have an ap-specific profile for that AP that is overriding the group setting?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Hi Colin,

No we don't have an ap-specific profile for any AP. Attached please find the screen shot

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Please try to reprovision the AP into a separate ap-group when it comes up.

ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: