Wireless Access

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Access to Internet problem, Please I need your help!

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Access to Internet problem, Please I need your help!

Posted Oct 21, 2012 11:13 AM

I need your help please!

I’ve joint company not long ago and was faced with rather difficult issue Internet access on Wireless Aruba Network. Just before I start explaining I’d like to mention that I don’t have experience working with Aruba, worked with different vendors and it is all fairly new to me.

We run several RAPs with Aruba 3600 (Master) and 3200 (Local) mobility controllers over DMVPN network - Cisco routers. Aruba A105 access points and initial group profile are 3 virtual APs Company and two Guest. Settings are all the same for all RAPS.

The issue on one of the sites. All other are fine.

When client connects to Company SSID - can access internal resources over in main office, but can not access internet. Page starts loading and fails half way. No authentication needed for company laptop users, they login with company credentials at operating system start up.

Clients who connect to Guest SSID can connect to internet when authenticated.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

• 2.  RE: Access to Internet problem, Please I need your help!
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 22, 2012 02:49 AM

Hi.

You Should check which ACL the users getting - and if this ACL is allowing them to get internet services (port 80,dns and more)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Also - You Should check if the VLAN is configuired right - and if the IP default gateway is the right one.

I hope it will help u solve your issue.

if not - contact Aruba Support , They will be glad to assist (support@arubanetworks.com)

• 3.  RE: Access to Internet problem, Please I need your help!

Posted Nov 08, 2012 01:29 AM

Thank you very much! It worked.

• 4.  RE: Access to Internet problem, Please I need your help!

Posted Jan 22, 2013 02:38 AM
    maxair
    what was the problem. Either it was in user role or VLAN?