Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airgroup Dashboard Mobility Master Blank - Yet Controller Shows Servers

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Airgroup Dashboard Mobility Master Blank - Yet Controller Shows Servers

Posted Aug 23, 2019 04:29 AM

Hi,

I have another strange issue and just wondering if I have done something stupid in the settings.

Mobility Master has AirGroup enabled and on two of our sites we can see under the MC the Airgroup dashboard with a list of the Airgroup servers and users.

One of our other sites the dashboard is blank and shows no activity on servers page however on the CLI of the controller itself if you do a show airgroup servers it returns this:

Airgroup LON.png

airgroup servers].png

Users are able to connect to the devices using Airgroup and functionality works as expected - any ideas why the dashboard appears to be broken for this site?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Airgroup Dashboard Mobility Master Blank - Yet Controller Shows Servers

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 23, 2019 06:25 AM

If you have  Airgroup configured as centralized, it will show up on the MM and not the MD.  If Airgroup is configured as distributed, it will only show up on the MD.

• 3.  RE: Airgroup Dashboard Mobility Master Blank - Yet Controller Shows Servers

Posted Aug 23, 2019 06:39 AM

Yip it is setup as distributed on the MD but still not showing the dashboard 

distributed.png

• 4.  RE: Airgroup Dashboard Mobility Master Blank - Yet Controller Shows Servers

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 23, 2019 06:48 AM

I would open a TAC case.