Wireless Access

MVP

Airgroup Dashboard Mobility Master Blank - Yet Controller Shows Servers

Hi,

I have another strange issue and just wondering if I have done something stupid in the settings.

Mobility Master has AirGroup enabled and on two of our sites we can see under the MC the Airgroup dashboard with a list of the Airgroup servers and users.

One of our other sites the dashboard is blank and shows no activity on servers page however on the CLI of the controller itself if you do a show airgroup servers it returns this:

Airgroup LON.png

airgroup servers].png

Users are able to connect to the devices using Airgroup and functionality works as expected - any ideas why the dashboard appears to be broken for this site?

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: Airgroup Dashboard Mobility Master Blank - Yet Controller Shows Servers

If you have  Airgroup configured as centralized, it will show up on the MM and not the MD.  If Airgroup is configured as distributed, it will only show up on the MD.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
MVP

Yip it is setup as distributed on the MD but still not showing the dashboard 

distributed.png

Guru Elite

I would open a TAC case.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: