3 weeks ago
I am running Aruba OS 188.8.131.52 - I want to enable AirGroup for our campus wireless network. I can not find a guide to do this with a mobility master in the 8.3 code. Does anyone have a guide or point me in the right direction?
3 weeks ago
* Aruba recommends to use the Centralized option link : https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Controller-Based-WLANs/AOS-8-2-Airgroup-workflow-changes-and-different-modes/ta-p/340240
* The MM needs to be added as the AirGroup Controller in ClearPass ( Home » Administration » Aruba Integrations » Controllers)
* If you are planning to implement AirGroup with Shared Roles , you will need to add all the roles under the MM
* To use the device registration workflow with ClearPass and AirGroup follow the instructions in this link : https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Security/Clearpass-device-registration-formerly-MACTrac/td-p/532717
* To configure the AirGroup and define the services you want to use , you will need to go Manage Network > System > AirGroup Profile Link : https://community.arubanetworks.com/aruba/attachments/aruba/unified-wired-wireless-access/80095/1/AirGroup%20profiling%20changes%20across%208.1%20%26%208.2%20%E2%80%93%20ArubaOS%208.x.pdf
* Try to avoid enabling the default-allow service
Hopefully this helps.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Lead Mobility Architect @WEI
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA