Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave Alert suddenly dropping all clients and controller for 5 minutes, what is wrong?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Airwave Alert suddenly dropping all clients and controller for 5 minutes, what is wrong?

Posted Mar 29, 2019 01:54 PM

My Airwave suddenly shows that it dropped all AP and 2 controllers for 5 minutes then it picked right back up.

Where can i check the log of what went wrong.

The controller and AP that shows being dropped actually have no uptime reset. 

I am thinking some kind of polling took a hit for 5 minutes. Where do i dig to see what happened?image.pngimage.png

• 2.  RE: Airwave Alert suddenly dropping all clients and controller for 5 minutes, what is wrong?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 03, 2019 06:26 AM

It could be a connectivity issue between Airwave and your controller, OR there is a systems issue with Airwave.  In general, you could look on Airwave under Systems and Performance to see if you possibly have a perfomance issue.  If none of it makes sense, you should open a Support Ticket.