Wireless Access

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave Clustering Info Needed

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Airwave Clustering Info Needed

Posted Nov 14, 2018 02:47 PM

Hi, Does anyone have any information about Airwave clustering ?. We have a large installation of close to 10000 AP's which are split over 3 individual AMP 8.2.x servers. That is not convenient for device management. I have heard from some sources that it is possible to set up Airwave Clusters for large installations but I don't know if that is true. I have tried to find information concerning this but am not having any luck. Does anyone know how Airwave clustering works or know where I can find some information ?......Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree and Airwave Glass is the only solution for large installations where multiple AMPs are used ?
    Sincerely, Tony

• 2.  RE: Airwave Clustering Info Needed
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 15, 2018 10:04 PM

Currently there is no clustering option for Airwave. We would have to go for Airwave glass if we have multiple primary and have to manage all from one place.

• 3.  RE: Airwave Clustering Info Needed

Posted Nov 16, 2018 07:39 AM

Thanks Vishnu, I suspected that was the case. I appreciate the confirmation, Regards. Tony