Wireless Access

New Contributor

Airwave report, delete exceptional AP of the report

Hi, I would ask if it's possible to delete some AP of my report.

I make daily report of my AP for see if she have user connected or not, but some AP are located in places with little or no traffic at all and i don't want to see this AP on my report.

On my report i only capture this information : 

ArubaAiwaves report.PNGInformation Captured

I would like if it's possible to reject some AP of my report or if it's obligated to take all AP of one site location (without the possibility to delete one) 

Thank for reading

MVP Guru

Re: Airwave report, delete exceptional AP of the report

We can export the report in CSV format and delete the APs which have zero usage or you can create a new folder in Airwave and move all the devices which does not have any traffic, while generationg report uncheck and this folder run the report.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Hi, thank you for you'r answer.

After a few tries, I will take the option to create a new folder and delete the AP which does not interest me.

First I don't understand the difference between new group and new folder. A group is composed of folder ?

I don't found where i can't create a new folder on Aruba, i can create only new group.

So i wanna create a new group but this new group of devices will be used only for report generation and should only be secondary to the first. The first group already in place takes care of capturing all aruba devices without exception.

MVP Guru

Groups are used for device configuration and folders are for device location.

We can create folder and move APs to respective folder based on their location and where as Groups if you are planning to manage configuraiton , we can place same config controller/IAP in group and manage.

We can create new folder from APs/Device>List page, scroll down, we have option to create folder

Regards,
Pavan
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

That's ok, but i don't found how to duplicate AP for put them in different folders (to have a file that includes all APs, and another file that groups the desired APs. But one AP can be on the both folders)

Thanks

MVP Guru

We can not duplicate APs in Airwave

Regards,
Pavan
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: