Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Airwave reporting showing Firmware for each AP/IAP

Does anyone know if there is a a reprot you can run in Airwave which shwos each AP/IAP and he Firmware it is on.

I have recently completed the required upgrade but it would be useful to know i havent missed any.

We have a mixed 205 IAP and 305 IAP estate.

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MVP Expert

Re: Airwave reporting showing Firmware for each AP/IAP

We can run inventory report from Reports> Definition page to get details of Firmware and Device Vendor.

Pavan Arshewar | ACCP

If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
MVP Guru

As an alternative, you can modify/copy/add a view in your Devices list to include the Version:

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 10.00.26.png

Which also allows you to easily filter and by filtering see what versions are out there.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).

All Replies
Highlighted
MVP Expert

We can run inventory report from Reports> Definition page to get details of Firmware and Device Vendor.

Pavan Arshewar | ACCP

If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Highlighted
MVP Guru

As an alternative, you can modify/copy/add a view in your Devices list to include the Version:

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 10.00.26.png

Which also allows you to easily filter and by filtering see what versions are out there.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

fantastic just what i needed thankyou

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: