Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

Posted Aug 14, 2014 03:58 PM

We have a master and two locals as our setup and since updating we're getting some wacko client numbers. It's almost like its adding the daily associations - just a guess as we are just starting to have the students arrive.

• 2.  RE: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 14, 2014 05:26 PM

I am not seeing this behavior.

• 3.  RE: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

Posted Aug 14, 2014 05:32 PM
    Dug a little deeper and it's just on the main monitor page of the master
    controller - when you scroll down looking at the columns after clicking on
    the up ap's - it's where the numbers are whacky. If I go to the individual
    controller the client associations are probably correct. thanks for replying

• 4.  RE: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

Posted Aug 14, 2014 08:47 PM

Ensure you have cleared your browser cache, just to avoid driving yourself buggy in case it is something silly.

• 5.  RE: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

Posted Aug 15, 2014 06:48 PM

Ok. thanks for the tip - however, cleared all caches' and still the same numbers. Any other guesses, besides rebooting? Not really a problem, just curious. thanks and everybody have a great weekend.

• 6.  RE: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

Posted Feb 03, 2015 10:19 AM

We are encountering the same issue running 6.4.1.0; on an unrelated case, the Aruba engineer advised 6.4.2.4 AOS which may also correct this client count bug.  

• 7.  RE: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 03, 2015 10:26 AM

ArubaOS 6.4.2.3 Resolved Issue:

client-issue.png

• 8.  RE: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

Posted Feb 03, 2015 10:52 AM

I had a similiar bug in 6.4 that TAC got sent to engineering and it was fixed in 6.4.2.4. In my case I was seeing max client speeds showing numbers like 3.6G on an AP-205. The newest release fixed those problems. I'd definitely try upgrading and seeing if that fixes it.

#AP205