Wireless Access

Contributor II

Ap database not sync between master/backup controllers.

TEST

Guru Elite

Re: Ap database not sync between master/backup controllers.

The AP database is not synchronized during database synchronization.  The AP database is created dynamically when APs terminate on that controller.  

There is a different database that is synchronized (WMS).  Type "show wms AP list" on both controllers.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Contributor II

Thanks Colin,

So if the ap database  is created dynamically when APs terminate on that controller and  i have 30 APs on master controller (26 up, 4 down ), when my master controller is down, i can see only 26 ap with "up" status on backup controller?

Many thanks for response

Guru Elite

The database synchronizes every 30 minutes by default, or manually via the database synchronize command, which should be sufficient.  Any AP that is up on the backup controller will automatically create its statistics and it does not affect any client connectivity.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Contributor II

Hi Colin,

That's great :D

Many thanks for clearly explain.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: