Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Aruba AOS 8.2 : problem with cluster configurations

Hi All,

I am configuring clustering in aruba AOS 8.2 architecture, So far i have done the config's as prescribed by aruba documentation. the cluster has come up, but when i see the AP details it is not showing the IP of standby controller ...FYI two VMC's are used as controller's. i have attached the screenshot for better understanding...any help wolud be appriciated.

a1.PNGa2.PNG

Frequent Contributor I

Re: Aruba AOS 8.2 : problem with cluster configurations

remember I had some issues with this running 8.0.1 i lab on VmWare. I haven't got the VmWare server access here - but something like promiscius mode (or similar) on VmWare networking had to be enbaled to get cluster up-and-running

Hi Jakob_di

Even after enabling the promiscues mode, i was facing this problem..

Hi Jakob_di

FYI, Promiscius mode is enabled in the VM network.

l.PNG

Guru Elite

You also have to enable forged transmits.  Have you seen the document here?  https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=28637

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
MVP

Console into the AP and reboot it. Break the boot proccess when prompted, and type printenv. Look to see if and what is listed in the nodelist.

Sean Rynearson

Hi Guys 

The issue is resolved now, We installed the aruba AOS 8.2 in the 7024 hardwares and the clustering started working fine.

i guess there was some misconfiguration in our VM's, cjoseph and #6938 thanks for help.

MVP

Yes sir. :-) 

Sean Rynearson
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: