Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba AP-93 Caught in infinite reboot loop

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Aruba AP-93 Caught in infinite reboot loop

Posted Oct 05, 2014 01:57 PM
      |   view attached

Hello all,

A while ago I purchased 8 AP-93s. I've only recently gotten to try them out. For some reason, I can't get them to function in any way, shape or form. They appear to be caught in an infinite reboot loop. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do? Thanks in advance!

Ryan

P.S.--I have attached the AP's CLI boot information. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Attachment(s)

txt
    aruba-ap-boot-log.txt   4 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Aruba AP-93 Caught in infinite reboot loop

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 05, 2014 02:56 PM

Looks like the boot loader may be corrupt. 

Take a look at this post:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/AP-and-controller-images/td-p/64416

• 3.  RE: Aruba AP-93 Caught in infinite reboot loop

Posted Oct 06, 2014 04:40 PM

Thanks for your reply. After looking at the post that you have linked to, I tried that to upgrade "mips32.ari" but it bricked the access point that I was trying to fix. I did it as was stated in the second reply to that thread.

How should I proceed from here? I don't want to brick any more access points.

• 4.  RE: Aruba AP-93 Caught in infinite reboot loop

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 06, 2014 04:42 PM
    I would open a TAC case. They can help you fix the issue and rma the bricked one.