Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Airwave

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba Airwave

Posted Nov 09, 2016 08:04 AM

I am trying to generate 3 weeks ago report session but the data shown only 10 session. But when I am generating the same report on the same date show 1000++ devices. How to solve this problem?

Thank you,

• 2.  RE: Aruba Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 08:58 AM

Which report?

• 3.  RE: Aruba Airwave

Posted Nov 09, 2016 08:59 AM

Client session reports. Based on my retention history setting, the reports are set to "60 days"

• 4.  RE: Aruba Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 09:01 AM

Are you generating the report for a range of days, or for a single day?

• 5.  RE: Aruba Airwave

Posted Nov 09, 2016 09:07 AM

I am trying to generate single day, and week data, but both data shown 10-15 session only....rather than I am generating 5 days ago, the session shown 1000++ session of clients.

• 6.  RE: Aruba Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 09:18 AM

Are you restricting to folders or specific clients or names?

• 7.  RE: Aruba Airwave

Posted Nov 09, 2016 09:19 AM

Nope...

• 8.  RE: Aruba Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 11:24 AM
    You should open a TAC case so that they can go over your settings and data. Without having that information, we would just be guessing here.

• 9.  RE: Aruba Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 29, 2016 09:43 AM

Do we have the filter set to get the top 10 sessions in the report definition? If so we might have to change that value.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Vishnu

• 10.  RE: Aruba Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 27, 2017 04:50 PM

I noticed you said your reports are kept for 60 days.  This means that any reports run within the last 2 months will be kept (these are final reports).

You're trying to generate a new report that covers a date 3 weeks ago, this would require the Historical Data Retention setting for Client associations to be >= 21 days and Inactive client to be >= 21 days for that report to complete.  Please check your HDR values to ensure you're running a report on data that hasn't been aged out.

• 11.  RE: Aruba Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 27, 2017 10:28 AM

Hi haziqwebs,

Could you please share the reports with me? Are we running a customer report or we have selected the type as client session itself from the drop down?

Regards,

Vishnu