Wireless Access

Contributor II

Aruba Controller Licensing

On a new controller if I have new licensing yet and I provison AP's.  I won't be able to see the SSID's?

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba Controller Licensing

APs will come up without AP licenses. They will have the "L" flag on the
controller.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Contributor II

Hum weird they don't seem to have an L flag and under Monitoring show green but we can't seem to see the SSID.

Guru Elite

Do you have licenses installed?

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Contributor II

Not on the  new one yet we are supposed to transfer a license from the old one to the new one.  I guess I can do that, but my concern was if I transfer will the old wireless go down?

Guru Elite

No, it will not.

Contributor II

Sweet thanks so much, is there a way to get a trial license?

Also when I get to the Transfer site it is telling me "Note Transfer of certificate is for RMA purpose only".  Does that matter?

Guru Elite

You need to contact your Aruba or partner account team.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: