Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba OS Downloads

This thread has been viewed 41 times
  • 1.  Aruba OS Downloads

Posted Jun 18, 2017 02:30 PM

Hello Geeks,

Could you please show me an aruba website/link where I can download different versions of Aruba OS.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Aruba OS Downloads

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 18, 2017 02:56 PM

support.arubanetworks.com

Documentation is available publicly without login. Downoads require an active support contract. 

• 3.  RE: Aruba OS Downloads

Posted Jun 19, 2017 01:33 AM

Thanks, but I found there only Guides and release notes but no firmware ! Which menu should I find this?

• 4.  RE: Aruba OS Downloads

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jun 19, 2017 03:34 AM

You will need to login to the site with an account tied to a valid support contract. 

• 5.  RE: Aruba OS Downloads

Posted Jun 25, 2017 01:19 PM

I have some follow up questions regarding this. If you want me to create a new post please tell me.

When trying to create a new account at support.arubanetworks.com I was told by the "Aruba Welcome Center" that I should be using HPE's "My networking portal" for software downloads.

Problem here is that I can't find the latest version of ArubaOS. I also can't seem to find a simple thing like Clearpass Radius dictionary files.

TAC helped me to get the Radius dictionary files and ArubaOS. But I don't want to contact TAC everytime I want to download something.