Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba m3 Dashboard client

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba m3 Dashboard client

Posted Oct 11, 2012 02:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Currently my M3 local controller is running in OS 6.1.3.4.  The question––– is when I login to the controller the client count in Dashboard is much less compare to enterprise client under the Monitoring tab. 

In dashboard -> performance screen. -> client -> the client count is like 1000.  But under the Monitoring tab -> Controller summary -> Enterprise Client actually showing around 4000. 

Login to controller and run show user, it outputs around 4000 user count just like Monitoring tab enterprise client count.

Thank you for spending time ready the post and any suggestions are greatly appreciate.

=S=

• 2.  RE: Aruba m3 Dashboard client

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 11, 2012 11:51 PM

@scjlin wrote:

Hi everyone,

Currently my M3 local controller is running in OS 6.1.3.4.  The question––– is when I login to the controller the client count in Dashboard is much less compare to enterprise client under the Monitoring tab. 

In dashboard -> performance screen. -> client -> the client count is like 1000.  But under the Monitoring tab -> Controller summary -> Enterprise Client actually showing around 4000. 

Login to controller and run show user, it outputs around 4000 user count just like Monitoring tab enterprise client count.

Thank you for spending time ready the post and any suggestions are greatly appreciate.

=S=

Do you have a single M3 in your network or a master-local relationship?

• 3.  RE: Aruba m3 Dashboard client

Posted Sep 16, 2013 08:06 PM

sorry forgot to reply and i know its old ticket.... 

I have master - local.

and another site is running 1 master m3 only

the discrepancy happend in all master / local controllers. 

some is 1900 in Dashboard and 5000 in enterprise clients. 

in 1 master controller is running in 6.1.3.9.  Dashboard shown 1597 total clients.  controller summary shown 2177 enterprise clients.