Wireless Access

MVP Expert

Re: ArubaGRE between IAP and Controller

Hi,

I have a 7030 & IAP-225 in my lab setup on  which Aruba GRE works fine.

The config on the controller is exactly same as the one you had listed earlier.

I am running 6.5.0.4 on the controller & 4.2.4.3 version on the IAP.

It will be better to wait for the lab replication results from the TAC engineer.

I am still suspecting some kind of cert corruption on the controller as even the RAP conversion failed.

Frequent Contributor I

I found the following in the release notes for 6.5.0.0-4.3.0.0 -> 6.5.0.3-4.3.0.3:

aruba_gre.png

Sounds quite related to my problem. I don't find anything in the release notes for the 6.5.1.x-4.3.1.x releases about it beeing either fixed or still a known issue though.

I tried to downgrade to 4.2.4.3, but it just says it's not supported on my IAP (from Central).

Frequent Contributor I

Nitesh, do you have any IAP with a 4.3.x.x release you could test it with? Unfortunately I only have IAP-305 and IAP-315, so nothing that supports 4.2.x.x to test with.

Thanks a lot for your support so far. Still awaiting an update from the TAC. Running with ManualGRE mean while which works fine.

MVP Expert

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

My IAP is running on 4.3.1.2 version & is able to form Auto GRE without any issues.

MVP Expert

Just curious if this was ever resolved

Pasquale M. | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACCA
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor I

No, it took a little to long before I got any feedback from the TAC, so customer had already moved to a Manual GRE solution in production and didn't want to mess with the setup any more, so I've been unable to further diagnose the problem.

MVP Expert

Too bad.

We've had similar issues and it happened yesterday but a reboot of the DSL modem fixed our tunnel issue. Have to confirm if it's arubagre or manual gre

Pasquale Monardo
Conseiller Principal Solution Réseaux, Opération | Senior Network Solutions Consultant, Operation

T 514 385-4448 #204 DATAVALET.COM

5275, chemin Queen-Mary, Montréal (Québec) H3W 1Y3 Canada

CE COURRIEL AINSI QUE CES DOCUMENTS JOINTS peuvent contenir des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire désigné, veuillez nous en informer immédiatement et effacer toute copie. Merci. THIS EMAIL AND THE DOCUMENTS ATTACHED may contain privileged or confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.
Pasquale M. | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACCA
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: