Wireless Access

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Authentication with EAP-PEAP on Windows 10

Hi,

I am also having this issue with windows 10 laptop and android 6.0 and above, termination is enabled on aruba controller 7200 running version 6.3.1.2 and forwarding to windows 2008 NPS.

What is the implication if we turn off termination on the controller? Will it solve the issue?

Do we need to install certificate on the windows 2008 NPS server?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Wilson

Highlighted
Guru Elite

I am not sure if you have the same issue, but enabling termination on the controller for EAP-PEAP when you already have a Windows NPS server is NOT a good long-term solution.  You should turn off termination and make sure your Windows NPS server has a Server Certificate.  Detailed instructions on how to set it up is here:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/ArubaOS-and-Controllers/Step-by-Step-How-to-Configure-Microsoft-NPS-2008-Radius-Server/m-p/14392/highlight/true#M6113

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
Aruba Technical Webinars
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am also having the same issue, this time i am only using Aruba internal database and the device was not able to connect to Aruba Wifi. Also using Android Marsmallow.

Aruba Controller 7210

ArubaOS ver: 6.3.1.9

I appreciated your help.

Regards,

Nards

Highlighted

Please upgrade to the latest version of AOS 6.3.x. 

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Upgrade ArubaOS to 6.4.4.5 or above

This issue is about TLS1.2 on Windows 10 Authentication

Highlighted
New Contributor

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Can you specify what version of eap too use on clearpass, im on windows 10 and its still using 1.0 authentication is failing similar to the orginal post except we allready have termination off.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: