Wireless Access

BLE Technology | BEACON enhancement

I can not find any guide or case study over Beacon enhancement over internet that is a new feature in IAP-325 can any one share any guide ??? Does it require any third party application or software support or IAP-325 is one box solution for beacon services.

Guru Elite

Re: BLE Technology | BEACON enhancement

What specifically are you looking for? The BLE beacons are designed for the Meridian platform.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor II

I am  actually  looking for  dependencies of these beacons   builtin to  IAP-325 , just as  you mentioned that they leverage  Meridian platform  it  means  it can not work without it  ???, i want  this BEACON  feature to  work   with any  locally  developed  application or webpage  so that  i can save my  subscription  fee of  meridian      .

Further I would  like to ask  that  when  ever a user  is  looking for his location  using  meridian paltform  will  this process  poll  any  meridian  server over  internet (concerned about  my internet  bandwidth ) 

and  what  if my  meridian  subscription  expires ?? will  this  interupt  my  user engagement/beacon   servies ???

Guru Elite

You should work with your local Aruba account team.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: