Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

CPSec and Auto Cert Provisioning

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  CPSec and Auto Cert Provisioning

Posted Jan 19, 2016 07:05 AM

Hi all,

As everybody knows, to make APs join an aruba controller automatically, we always enable Control Plane Security and Auto Cert Provisioning both. But, since 6.4.x.x ArubaOS version released, I have encountered the same issue a few times that APs does not join Controller by enabling CPSec and Auto Cert provisioning. Everytime when I encountered this issue, I tried to disable CPSec and it worked. APs suddenly appeared on the controller. Does anybody know the reason about this issue? 

• 2.  RE: CPSec and Auto Cert Provisioning

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 19, 2016 07:13 AM

type "show log system 50" on the controller and see the error.  It should work.

• 3.  RE: CPSec and Auto Cert Provisioning

Posted Jan 19, 2016 09:06 AM

I'm not troubleshooting it, I have already troobleshooted as i mentioned in the description. I wonder if there is a bug in the latest arubaos versions? Normally, it shouldn't have been solved by disabling CPSec.

• 4.  RE: CPSec and Auto Cert Provisioning

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 19, 2016 10:50 AM
    There is no bug that I am aware of. It should work.

• 5.  RE: CPSec and Auto Cert Provisioning

Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:25 PM

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm planning to enable Control Plane Security tomorrow (with auto cert provisioning).