Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I have confirmation of an issue with guest provisioning in 6.2.1.2 code?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Can I have confirmation of an issue with guest provisioning in 6.2.1.2 code?

Posted Aug 29, 2013 08:10 AM

Hi Guys

Im getting an issue with creating guest accounts on 6.2.1.2 code.

We have numerous browser issues that I understand are fixed in 6.2.1.3 but I can't find confirmation of this one issue.

When creating a new guest user, Im currently unable to select any start or end date past 31/08/13? I can't manually type in an end date for Sept, I also can't select a start date past the end of this month?

I can replicate this issue across multiple browsers

IE9, IE10, latest chrome (29.0.1547.57) and waterfox 18.0.1, switching to Safari makes no difference either.

I was going to move to 6.2.1.3 but I understand that 6.2.1.4 is out, are there release notes for it yet?

Anyone else seeing this issue or can confirm it?

• 2.  RE: Can I have confirmation of an issue with guest provisioning in 6.2.1.2 code?

Posted Sep 09, 2013 09:41 AM

Hi,

I assume you're using the guest provisioning page at ; https://aruba-master:4343/screens/switch/gpp.html

What's the date set to on your controller?

Also are you getting any error message? A screenshot of the error would be ideal :)

Cheers

James

• 3.  RE: Can I have confirmation of an issue with guest provisioning in 6.2.1.2 code?

Posted Sep 10, 2013 09:57 AM

The issue was around being unable to change the date past the end of the month

It was a bug of some sort as the issue has been resolved by moving to code revision 6.2.1.3, now everything works as expected