Wireless Access

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?

Posted Jul 25, 2016 02:11 PM

• 2.  RE: Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 25, 2016 02:14 PM

• 3.  RE: Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?

Posted Jul 25, 2016 02:17 PM

Ok, but only by a console cable. There is not a command in the CLI that can accomplish this. Correct?

• 4.  RE: Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?

Posted Jul 25, 2016 02:24 PM

Indeed, but what are you searching for? maybe you can find a solution with the AP tech-support?

• 5.  RE: Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?

Posted Jul 25, 2016 02:34 PM

Actually, I do have an open ticket with AP tech support. They are asking if I am  able to provide the output of both the Aps when they are booting up. However, both AP-175's are deployed on a mast.

• 6.  RE: Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?

Posted Jul 25, 2016 02:40 PM

unfortunately you will need to get one of them down I think.

• 7.  RE: Can a deployed AP-175 be rebooted and have the output of the boot processed copied?

Posted Jul 25, 2016 02:42 PM

I agree. Thank you for your knowledge and time.