Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

Can not reprovision AP with older image until it upgrades!

Hi All,

I having a problem of reprovision the AP. Because on the Aruba controller dashboard console, status for the AP 175 was unprovision and every 2 to 3 minutes keep on reboot actually this AP 175 was already provision and able to report back to controller. Aruba controller running 6.1.3.4, I have try to upgrade the firmware to 6.1.3.7 but the problem still the same.  I have attach the screenshot of the error message.

Guru Elite

Re: Can not reprovision AP with older image until it upgrades!

Type "show log system 50" and see if it has any information about that AP.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Frequent Contributor I

Problem solved. My customer told me that, is they switch problem.

Occasional Contributor II

How done problem solved ? On controller 6.4.2.6 v running but same problem appear ( AP 205 )

Guru Elite

ersinerol wrote:

How done problem solved ? On controller 6.4.2.6 v running but same problem appear ( AP 205 )

ersinerol,

Does the access point say "upgrading" when you go to provision it?  You should let it sit for at least 10 minutes to make sure it is completed upgrading.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

I am using AP installation wizard. At the end of this problem appear ( Attached PNG file)

Thank you

Guru Elite

Can you wait 10 minutes until it upgrades?

Try to go to Configuration> Wireless> AP Installation.  See if the access point has something in the "Flags" or "Status" column to indicate what is happening.

ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

What does flag UI mean ?

Guru Elite

Unprovisioned and Inactive.

From the screenshot, it looks like your AP's Group is misspelled.  I would reprovision it and put it in the correct group.

ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

Thank you Colin.

I attached 2 PNG files. AP Group normally selected but under AP IP address diffent appear and i can not edit this tab. How can i fix it ?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: