Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Can´t access to Controller 7005

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Can´t access to Controller 7005

Posted Sep 05, 2018 11:21 AM

I'm trying to access to 7005 controller through a wifi connection, but i cant access to the console or ssh (PC or Laptops any Browser).

Meanwhile with a LAN connection i can access it. Also smarphones through wifi connection can access too.

How can I handle it?

Regards.

• 2.  RE: Can´t access to Controller 7005

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 05, 2018 12:26 PM

@wsaloga wrote:

I'm trying to access to 7005 controller through a wifi connection, but i cant access to the console or ssh (PC or Laptops any Browser).

Meanwhile with a LAN connection i can access it. Also smarphones through wifi connection can access too.

How can I handle it?

Please clarify your issue. Console and ssh access have no dependency on web browsers as a web browser is not used for console or ssh access. Are you trying to connect to the WebUI of the controller, or access the controller's CLI? What is the error you're getting when you attempt the connection?

• 3.  RE: Can´t access to Controller 7005

Posted Sep 05, 2018 12:45 PM

cclemmer, thanks for you reply.

I´m trying access to WebUI and SSH on two different Laptops connected on aruba wifi, and the controller displays "timeout" and ping doesn´t respond, but when I try with same laptops connected on a LAN, the access to the webui and ssh is correct, without problems.

Additional, if we attempt to connect (webui/ssh) in a wifi connected smartphones the connection is succesfull.

• 4.  RE: Can´t access to Controller 7005

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 05, 2018 01:05 PM

What firmware version is the 7005 running?

Can you provide the cli/ssh output from "show user-table verbose" when you have both a working smartphone and non-working laptop connected via wireless?

• 5.  RE: Can´t access to Controller 7005
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 07, 2018 06:18 PM

Just to inform you that the issue was solved. The problem was an ip route generated by an IAP-VPN.

Thanks for your help.