Wireless Access

Highlighted

Re: Cannot log into Aruba 308 after factory reset and wiped configs

Yes, the IAP-325 is part of the 320 family (including the 324 and 325), so that's the firmware architecture you're looking for.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

OK,  I did the FW upgrade to 8.6.0.2 and after a long while it said it could not contact the AP's.  Since all the LEDs were on (Sys and radio) I refreshed my browser to the AP and logged back in.  It looked ok but this was not the standard web interface which I have seen in the past (no nice frames around each window and the menu went down the left side of the screen instead of the top).   I was able to connect to the SSID and that works fine (can browse the internet and all) but still was not sure all was OK.  So i used the menu command to reboot the AP.  now for 10 mins+  the screen just says (spinning circle) "Access points are rebooting".

Once again all the proper LEDs are on, and I can log back onto the AP SSID with my iPhone.

is this typical behavior?

thanks

'mark

Highlighted

Can you provide a screen shot of the new UI you are seeing? If you're upgrading from Instant 6.5 to 8.6, the UI will be noticeably different, so that does not surprise me.

If you refresh your browser window, it should give you an updated view (after the reboot). My overview screen for Instant 8.6.0.2 is attached for reference.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering

View solution in original post

Highlighted

If you have more than one AP. It will take more than 20 min to upgrade all APs in Cluster and rejoin to Master. New GUI user Friendly.

Dinusha Chandrasinghe
Network Engineer -Enterprise System Solution @PlexusGlobal
ACMP | ACSA | ACCA | MCSA
*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: