Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Client trying to approve guest wifi access, but it is redirecting to operator login page

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Client trying to approve guest wifi access, but it is redirecting to operator login page

Posted May 06, 2016 12:22 PM

One of my Clients trying to approve guest wifi access, but  when he clicks to approve, it is redirecting to operator login page.

It has to be either approved or rejected usually.

• 2.  RE: Client trying to approve guest wifi access, but it is redirecting to operator login page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 06, 2016 12:25 PM
    Check to make sure the sponsor login option wasn't enabled in the
    self-registration sponsor settings.

• 3.  RE: Client trying to approve guest wifi access, but it is redirecting to operator login page

Posted May 06, 2016 12:37 PM

Can you please brief on this?
    Where can I find the settings.

This is the first time I'm working on this and I absolutely have no idea how it works.

When client clicks on approve page, it is redirecting to operator page.

Do I have something to do on firewall?

What is the cause of the issue?
    Which team can handle it?

• 4.  RE: Client trying to approve guest wifi access, but it is redirecting to operator login page
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 06, 2016 12:50 PM

The setting is in ClearPass Guest. Navigate to Configuration > Pages > Self-Registration, locate the self-registration form, click it and select Edit.

Now go to the Sponsor Confirmation link and look for "Require sponsors to provide credentials prior to sponsoring"

• 5.  RE: Client trying to approve guest wifi access, but it is redirecting to operator login page

Posted May 06, 2016 12:48 PM

Can you share any screenshot of the self-registration sponsor settings and sponsor login option.