Wireless Access

Guru Elite

Re: Clients advertise multiple IPs

If you want to get to the bottom of it, you should probably open a support case. I cannot think of any reason why changing that setting would create your specific issue.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Guru Elite

Reading your statement again, you said you put "Enforce DHCP" on the default AAA profile.  Very rarely is the default AAA profile used for wireless users.  It is entirely possible that you have the default AAA profile attached to a physical port on the controller (untrusted port maybe) which could create the issue you mentioned if you turned on "Enforce DHCP"

If you type "show user-table verbose", the profile column will tell you what AAA profile you should apply "Enforce DHCP" to.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks, it is indeed the Wired profile having Auth profile=default. Other profiles exist for wireless that can be modified for this setting. Should have known that before.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: