Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Configuration Mis-match - just two lines wont import

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Configuration Mis-match - just two lines wont import

Posted Jul 02, 2012 12:14 PM

I'm preparing to switch from monitor to managed mode, and I've resolved all of the differences between my controllers and their imported configurations except two. One AAA Profile doesn't import to Airwave and one Netservice Profile.

The Netservice profile doesn't concern me, if Airwave overwrites it, nothing in my environment will be affected.

We use the AAA profile, so I'll miss it.

How can I add it to Airwave manually, or how can I get Airwave to import it? This profile exists on all 6 controllers (master and 5 slaves)

94_audit.png 

when I click 'Import' Airwave reports that there are no changed to make.

• 2.  RE: Configuration Mis-match - just two lines wont import

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 06, 2012 01:26 AM

HI:

What AirWave and AOS versions are you using?

Thanks

Sujatha

• 3.  RE: Configuration Mis-match - just two lines wont import

Posted Jul 06, 2012 06:27 PM

Airwave 7.5.3

AOS 6.1.3.1

• 4.  RE: Configuration Mis-match - just two lines wont import

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 10, 2012 03:01 PM

We looked at the mismatches and it looks like we need to do more investigation on why we are seeing the mismatches. Can you please open a TAC case for this?

Thanks
    Sujatha

• 5.  RE: Configuration Mis-match - just two lines wont import

Posted Jul 13, 2012 03:05 PM

The "guest-auth_L3" mismatch appears to be because I have a role, and an auth profile of the same name, and Airwave doesn't appear to recognize the role, so we manually add it to the Aruba Config for the group, and the mismatch clears up.

The net-service alias is expected be airwave for some reason, but not a valic command from the controller console, so we've opened a bug report -- not clear whether it will be an Airwave expectation error, or an Aruba OS error...

--Matthew