Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?

Does anyone know of any documentation detailing how to configure a Windows Server 2012-R2 server as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?

I've called support and they said, "Gee, we might have some documentation about how to configure a Server 2003 server as a RADIUS server..."

Are you kidding me???...let's get out of the stone age Aruba.

I'll take any information anyone has to offer.

Thank you,

Ed

Guru Elite

Re: Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS")

Take a look at this doc.

https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Mobility-Hero-Tutorials/802-1X-with-Server-Derived-user-role-Instant-Windows-Server-2012/ta-p/155328

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS")

Thanks Tim!

Do you know if the new server need to be a D.C...or is it being just a "member server" enough?

Ed

Guru Elite

It does not need to be a domain controller but it does need to be joined to the domain.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: