Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Controller Specs

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Controller Specs

Posted Mar 04, 2013 05:22 PM

Hi

A customer is asking me the amount of memory, CPU, cores that has a 3200 controller.

Exist any table with the information for the series 3000?

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Controller Specs

Posted Mar 04, 2013 06:26 PM

Interestingly, in 8 years of working with Aruba gear, I've never been asked that! I don't know. If anybody else does, would be good to know.

However, it does make me wonder why your customer asked the question. Did you ask them why they want to know? The performance of the boxes are well advertised, so why is the question relavent?

• 3.  RE: Controller Specs

Posted Mar 04, 2013 06:34 PM

@The.racking.monkey wrote:

Interestingly, in 8 years of working with Aruba gear, I've never been asked that! I don't know. If anybody else does, would be good to know.

However, it does make me wonder why your customer asked the question. Did you ask them why they want to know? The performance of the boxes are well advertised, so why is the question relavent?

They want to know it because some other vendors are offering equipment and they start with how much memory and cpus has the equip. They only want to compare the hardware vs. hardware. 

• 4.  RE: Controller Specs

Posted Mar 04, 2013 11:08 PM

Ask your local SE...

• 5.  RE: Controller Specs

Posted Mar 05, 2013 03:10 AM
    i am also facing the same questions. please share if any of you come to know this.