Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Custom Painted AP's

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Custom Painted AP's

Posted Oct 25, 2016 12:24 PM

Is it possible to custom paint Aruba indoor AP's (either Factory custom color matched to RAL number, or field painted by installer)?

Also, less critical but we were asked by an architect if it's possible to disable any LED lights visible on the AP? (Although I'm not certain if the current Aruba AP WAP's have any visible LED lights)

• 2.  RE: Custom Painted AP's

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 29, 2016 01:28 PM
    You can order plastic covers for the APs which have a printable surface.

You can disable the LEDs in the ap system-profile for a whole group or just a single AP.

• 3.  RE: Custom Painted AP's

Posted Oct 29, 2016 01:42 PM

Hi that looks like a good solution, I'm assuming you're refering to the Oberon paintable plastic covers that cover the entire WAP from view? (Didn't see any on the Aruba website, but Oberon is who came up when I Googled the term)

• 4.  RE: Custom Painted AP's
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 29, 2016 01:45 PM
    No, Aruba has snap-on covers. The SKU is AP-XYZ-CVR-20.

The XYZ varies by AP family.

• 5.  RE: Custom Painted AP's

Posted Apr 05, 2018 05:07 AM

Hi Tim, 

Is this also the case for AP315? Any chance you can give me the part# for the snap-on cover? It's not in the data sheet it appears.

Thanks!

• 6.  RE: Custom Painted AP's

• 7.  RE: Custom Painted AP's

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 05, 2018 01:43 PM

JW827A: Aruba 315-CVR-20 20-pk for AP-315 with Holes for LED Indicators White Non-glossy Snap-on Covers