Wireless Access

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Dimensions rack mount kit AP-130-MNT-W2

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Dimensions rack mount kit AP-130-MNT-W2

Posted Feb 12, 2013 07:34 AM

Hi, 

I have 700 AP135 to install, i would like to prepare the project before having the AP and Mounting kit.

The document Aruba AP-130-MNT-W2 installation guide has some informations (how to install it) but have no information about dimension.

someone has it  (HxWxD) ?  

regards

Jerome

• 2.  RE: Dimensions rack mount kit AP-130-MNT-W2

Posted Feb 12, 2013 07:45 AM

Only info i found for you  is regarding the AP unit itself..

Capture.PNG

Hope it will help u to fit the AP/mount (usually the mount isn't much bigger in the width from the AP and it shorter in the height.

Me.

• 3.  RE: Dimensions rack mount kit AP-130-MNT-W2

Posted Feb 12, 2013 08:16 AM

thanks for your answer.

But i will like have  the depth. I would plug a secure cable. The rj45 connector is slightly longer than  normal connector (I do not have the exact size yet) and i will be sure this cable is good for the rack mount kit.

Jerome

• 4.  RE: Dimensions rack mount kit AP-130-MNT-W2

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 12, 2013 12:52 PM
      |   view attached

A mechanical drawing of the AP-130-MNT-W2 box is attached (plastic part only; slider and spring not shown).

You only have about an inch clearance behind the RJ45 connectors, which means that you'll need to use low-profile plugs to leave enough space to allow for the cable bend radius. It will be very difficult (impossible?) to use cables with the bigger molded-on RJ45 plugs; the expectation is that the cable is cut at the AP and terminated with a crimped-on plug.

Hope that makes sense.

/Onno

Attachment(s)

pdf
    AP-130-MNT-W2 plastic.pdf   80 KB 1 version