Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Re: Firmware for AP-105

P.S. About cloud upgrade image -

after access to GUI, i check new firmware via GUI.

Answer is no new version.

Current firmware 5.0.3.0-1.1.0.0_29082

Some problems.

Method with admin2 works for access to GUI or access  after relogin via CLI, but doesn't keep a configuration with CLI after reboot or with GUI after relogin.

Thanks all, who helps me. As official support, whose company has sold the device doesn't hurry up to help.

Guru Elite

When you get into the GUI, can't you change the password for the "admin" user and login with that and see if you get the same results.

Again, you are using beta software, so there are very few guarantees that anything will work reliably...

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars

Yes, I understand that the beta is a beta. Therefore, coming back to the beginning. 

If technical support doesn't hurry up, somebody can having login on a site, to send to me two last firmware image - for AP-105 and IAP-105? I will try both. As far as I understand, system as in cisco, to damage an incorrect firmware the device it is impossible.

That there were no doubts in the copyright, I can write serial number of the device.

My e-mail is hardware@egrs.ru limit to one message(with attach) 5Mb.

I am sorry, people. Really all laziness to copy a working OS AP-105 through tftp and to send to me via e-mail? It only 5 mbyte. Also it is not taxed in any way or other international law.

Guru Elite

The production image will not work on your hardware, period.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars

I will choose, what for me works, and what doesn't work, ок?

The request is correct - two files of an firmware. IAP and AP.

It isn't difficult, I am right?

If the question in money I am ready to pay paypal, my address is written in the previous post. It is a pity that technical support doesn't work for such cases. That is strange for product cost.

AP allows to start Instant OS.

With errors, incorrectly works GUI, but OS it is loaded.

Probably before firmly to confirm and argue with the person, which first time has seen this device after Cisco, it is necessary to do such experiments most?

I will repeat, the help isn't necessary to me, it is necessary for me only two files on mail. I have understood that occurs to the device.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: