Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

Hello

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I have a dell aruba controller that we are wanting to use facebook to authenticate our guest network on. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of where to start on this. I just took this appliance over so I am very new to it. Thanks

Occasional Contributor I

Re: Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

I forgot to mention that we do not want to use clearpass in any way on this due to lisc. issues. Thanks

Guru Elite

The Aruba hardware controller does not have a Facebook interface and would require and external Captive Portal like ClearPass that supports Facebook integration.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
New Contributor

Hi,

What are the Prerequsites and can you let me know if there any documets have instruction to configure the facebook authentication.

Thanks,

Ranji

Aruba Employee

@imranjith wrote:

What are the Prerequsites and can you let me know if there any documets have instruction to configure the facebook authentication.

This should help:

https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/How-to-Configure-Facebook-WIFI-with-Aruba-controller-and/ta-p/270518

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
New Contributor

Dear Charlie,

Many thanks for prompt response.
Let me go through and update you.

Once again thanks.

Thanks
Ranji
Search Airheads
cancel