Wireless Access

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

HPE Aruba MST2HP MST200

Good Morning Colleagues

I hope you are doing good . I have the following business needs:

1) I need 2 wireless mesh routers (Main units or aggregation units) that will act as backup to each other.

2) I have about 8 remote locations where 4 locations needed to be connected to the first aggregation unit and the other 4 locations needed to be connected to the second aggregation unit.

Can HPE Aruba MST2HP MST200 fits in this solution?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MVP Expert

Re: HPE Aruba MST2HP MST200

Sorry, just getting back in to Community. 

The MST products have been end of sale and end of support for a number of years. So those products are no longer available. 

Depending on the details, this can likely be addressed with an Aruba controller based solution using the Aruba AP-3xx outdoor APs, but would need more details on your deployment. Minimally a map of the AP locations, noting distances, ensuring line of sight, the bandwidth/network requirements, etc

Jerrod Howard
Distinguished Technologist, TME

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Good Afternoon Colleagues

Are you able to support ?

Best Regards

Highlighted
MVP Expert

Sorry, just getting back in to Community. 

The MST products have been end of sale and end of support for a number of years. So those products are no longer available. 

Depending on the details, this can likely be addressed with an Aruba controller based solution using the Aruba AP-3xx outdoor APs, but would need more details on your deployment. Minimally a map of the AP locations, noting distances, ensuring line of sight, the bandwidth/network requirements, etc

Jerrod Howard
Distinguished Technologist, TME

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thx so much for your support

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: