Wireless Access

last person joined: 9 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

HTTPS Connection to Controller Continuously Resets

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  HTTPS Connection to Controller Continuously Resets

Posted Oct 15, 2015 03:21 PM

I have a 7210 Master Controller and accessing the GUI via Chrome. It seems that every few minutes, I get kicked back out to the Chrome page saying "Your Connection Is Not Private" and I have to click through to get access back into the controller. This is extremely frustrating when I am trying to provision APs, only to have it not accept all the work I just did and kick me back out to the login page. 
    The controller time and my system time are set correctly, and I don't get this with any other server or device that is on our company's network (even ones that do present me with the "Not Private" message....only the Aruba Master Controller seems to do this. 
    The only remedy seems to be to close Chrome and re-open it, then it works for about another 5-10 minutes. This also happens on other PCs, so it is not isolated to just my PC. 

Is there any reason why this does this, or how I can fix it? I really can't do any work on it with it acting like this. 

• 2.  RE: HTTPS Connection to Controller Continuously Resets

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 15, 2015 09:42 PM

Are you accessing the controller with a fqdn or with an actual ip address?

• 3.  RE: HTTPS Connection to Controller Continuously Resets

Posted Oct 15, 2015 09:50 PM
    I am accessing it from an FQDN.

• 4.  RE: HTTPS Connection to Controller Continuously Resets
    Best Answer