Wireless Access

Highlighted
MVP

Re: Help with Error: DHCP-OPTION82 relay agent receive, bogus giaddr

Also I noticed that this log appears in the show log errorlog - however in the configuration of the syslog events we can see, wireless, user, system, security, network, arm, ap logs to enable or disable however nothing for the errorlog - are events for this forwarded automatically ?

Thanks

Highlighted
MVP

OK so a bigger issue than first thought it doesn't allow clients trying to connect to get an IP address from the DHCP helper.  Then in the logs I can see it generates that error message about DHCP82 even though this isn't ticked anywhere on the controller and it is giving the interface IP as a bogus address.  I think this is something to do with having these set up in a cluster.  In the meantime i have removed the cluster and everything is working as expected and the DHCP82 messages have now disappeared.  Any ideas what I have done wrong?

Highlighted
Guru Elite

You should consider opening a TAC case. 

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Video Knowledge Base
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide
Highlighted
MVP

I have one raised just waiting on response.

Just thought i would share findings here in case anyone else experienced similar issues.  Hopefully get to the bottom of it soon

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: