Wireless Access

Highlighted
MVP

Help with report please - AP Usage Average

Hi,

I have a senior manager asking for a report which I do not know how to run in airwave or if possible.

He wants a breakdown over the last month of the average client connections to an AP for each day. 

So i have folders set up for each office but I am not sure what report i need to run to show the daily average client connections to each specific AP in that location.  Is it even possible to do something like this?

Thanks

MVP Guru

Re: Help with report please - AP Usage Average

Run device summary report from Reports>Definitons page, set Include details about every device option to YES in definiton to include all APs in the report.

If you run monthly report it should AP usage for month but not per day usage, you have to run every day report if you want AP usage for day and number of clients associated to it.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
MVP

Thank you for this.

Is there a way to run this to pull the data from the last 1 month and then split the data into daily usage or would i have to run it for each day ?

Thanks

MVP Guru

No, we dont have option to split one month report to daily. As I suggested if you need one day report then run report definition for a day.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: