Wireless Access

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Help with report please - AP Usage Average

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Help with report please - AP Usage Average

Posted May 09, 2019 08:01 AM

Hi,

I have a senior manager asking for a report which I do not know how to run in airwave or if possible.

He wants a breakdown over the last month of the average client connections to an AP for each day. 

So i have folders set up for each office but I am not sure what report i need to run to show the daily average client connections to each specific AP in that location.  Is it even possible to do something like this?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Help with report please - AP Usage Average
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 09, 2019 08:54 AM

Run device summary report from Reports>Definitons page, set Include details about every device option to YES in definiton to include all APs in the report.

If you run monthly report it should AP usage for month but not per day usage, you have to run every day report if you want AP usage for day and number of clients associated to it.

• 3.  RE: Help with report please - AP Usage Average

Posted May 09, 2019 09:02 AM

Thank you for this.

Is there a way to run this to pull the data from the last 1 month and then split the data into daily usage or would i have to run it for each day ?

Thanks

• 4.  RE: Help with report please - AP Usage Average
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 09, 2019 10:16 AM

No, we dont have option to split one month report to daily. As I suggested if you need one day report then run report definition for a day.