Wireless Access

last person joined: 9 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

I have AP175P and when I connected it and it didn't find a controller it launch instant OS ?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have AP175P and when I connected it and it didn't find a controller it launch instant OS ?

Posted Jun 23, 2014 01:56 AM

I have AP175P not IAP175 and when it connected out from the box and it didn't find the controller it launch instat OS and give me instant SSID I connected to it through console and saw that its Type is AP175P and the box have part numbr AP175P not IAP kindly help

• 2.  RE: I have AP175P and when I connected it and it didn't find a controller it launch instant OS ?

Posted Jun 23, 2014 07:34 AM

If the AP itself is launching the InstantOS and all indications are that it is a non-IAP (what you ordered, label, box, etc.) you have two options.  Convert the IAP to a Campus AP using the Maintenance --> Convert tab or contact TAC for an RMA for a proper model.

• 3.  RE: I have AP175P and when I connected it and it didn't find a controller it launch instant OS ?

Posted Jun 23, 2014 07:35 AM

thanks