Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment

Posted Jul 23, 2013 08:47 AM

Hi,

aruba_m

I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment.

It's an hospital that already got Aruba infrastructure.

Where may I get an EVEL version of Meridian apps? When it will be available for us (partners & distributors ) ?

Please advise,

Thanks,

ME

#Meridian
    #ALE
    #LocationServices

• 2.  RE: I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 23, 2013 08:57 AM

Stay tuned in the near future for live onsite demos.  Currently, Aruba SEs can demo the Meridian solution to prospects and customers using internal resources.  

If you would like to demo the Meridian app, please go to the iTunes store and search for "meridian app" and download it.  It's free and gives you a sense of the rich content and wayfinding for our existing customers like Powell Books and Boston Children's Hospital.

• 3.  RE: I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment

Posted Jul 23, 2013 09:04 AM

thanks on the info!

• 4.  RE: I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment

Posted Jul 23, 2013 09:09 AM

By the way,you wrote:

Currently, Aruba SEs can demo the Meridian solution to prospects and customers using internal resources.  

So - SE'S of Aruba got evel versions of meridian ?! And partners don't?

What should I do until a EVEL version will be available for partners - I can't sell this kind of solution - without showing the clients it's own benefits and on is own site.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Me

• 5.  RE: I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 23, 2013 09:11 AM

Please reach out to your local SE to begin that process.  I am not familiar with any partner facing demo.  Most of the time, the demos are client facing and the Meridian app serves that purpose.