Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

I have and Issue with Instant AP-103 I configured a new network but it didn't show up?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have and Issue with Instant AP-103 I configured a new network but it didn't show up?

Posted Feb 22, 2015 09:36 AM

I have installed new IAP-103 and I configured it with a new network rather than the instant and it didn't show any SSID what may cause this issue?

• 2.  RE: I have and Issue with Instant AP-103 I configured a new network but it didn't show up?

Posted Feb 22, 2015 10:48 AM
    What AOS version?
    Is there any more iAP on the same network? or only your iAP-103?

• 3.  RE: I have and Issue with Instant AP-103 I configured a new network but it didn't show up?

Posted Feb 22, 2015 01:26 PM

the Default OS that is already on the IAP-103 and I only done it on one AP

• 4.  RE: I have and Issue with Instant AP-103 I configured a new network but it didn't show up?

Posted Feb 23, 2015 09:53 AM
    default should at least be 4.1.0.0,
    Is your IAP plugged into a network that provides it a DHCP address?
    What do you see when you console into the IAP? ( requires special console cable)?
    What lights do you see for 2.4ghz and 5ghz?

• 5.  RE: I have and Issue with Instant AP-103 I configured a new network but it didn't show up?

Posted Feb 24, 2015 11:05 AM

Hello

Do you see the lights of 2.4ghz and 5ghz on amber?

It could be the regulatory domain which you put, which is the regulatory domain you put when you fist configured the Instant AP? maybe is a country that is not in compliance yet...

If its that then you need to factory reset the IAP and put in the regulatory domain Canada or US or something like that, and it will work.

Cheers

Carlos