Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

I need step by step directions about upgrading an Aruba 3600 controller running 6.2.1.3 to 6.3

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I need step by step directions about upgrading an Aruba 3600 controller running 6.2.1.3 to 6.3

Posted May 19, 2014 09:12 AM

We are 1 year into our Aruba installation. We need to upgrade our Aruba 3600 controller from 6.2.1.3 to the latest version of 6.3. We would like step by step instructions. 

• 2.  RE: I need step by step directions about upgrading an Aruba 3600 controller running 6.2.1.3 to 6.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 19, 2014 09:14 AM
    There are step-by-step directions at the end of every release notes doc.

• 3.  RE: I need step by step directions about upgrading an Aruba 3600 controller running 6.2.1.3 to 6.3
    Best Answer

Posted May 19, 2014 09:16 AM
    Go to support.arubanetworks.com, login, navigate to Download Software, expand ArubaOS, expand General Availability, and then expand the next few folders, download the 6.3.x release that's applicable to your controller. Login to your controller, go to maintenance and image management, choose local file and browse to the image, choose the partition your not booted from and upgrade it. Once your ready to switch over you can reboot the controller under maintenance as well.