Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

I tunes not working

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I tunes not working

Posted Oct 09, 2014 04:19 AM

We are using AP-103 and 6.4.1.0 code release.

Google play store and internet is working we have trouble accessing apple store alone has anybody faced the same issue before ?

• 2.  RE: I tunes not working

Posted Oct 09, 2014 09:54 AM

You may need to add a netdestination (itunes store) in the role you are using.

• 3.  RE: I tunes not working

Posted Oct 09, 2014 09:56 AM

Actually here is another recent post about the same problem. Might keep an eye on it as well.

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Issue-with-IOS-clients-on-APs-on-VPN-unable-to-access-Apple/td-p/207527

• 4.  RE: I tunes not working

Posted Oct 09, 2014 10:45 AM

We dont have a PEF license ..

I tunes store uses standard http 80 and 443 ports dont think this should be an issue.

Do we need to enable itunes services on the AIrgroup profile ?

• 5.  RE: I tunes not working

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 09, 2014 10:51 AM

No, you should not need PEF or AIrGroup.

While you're attempting to connect, can you run the following command from the controller

show datapath session table | include 17.154

• 6.  RE: I tunes not working

Posted Oct 09, 2014 10:52 AM

We are using bridge mode on the SSID so i dont think show datapath session table will be visible for the users.

• 7.  RE: I tunes not working

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 09, 2014 10:55 AM

Can you confirm that a wired user in the same subnet can access the services?

• 8.  RE: I tunes not working

Posted Oct 09, 2014 11:05 AM

We were using a cisco access point ealrier it was working fine and we have replaced it with AP-103 and it stopped working.