IAP 215 and 315 don't join same cluster
03-13-2020 07:53 AM
I know all the points that can prevent IAPs joining the same cluster, but right now I have this issue: just two IAPs, IAP-215 and IAP-315 are in the same subnet but they join in the same cluster, each one is its own VC. Points I have already checked:
- Two IAPs are in the same version which is 220.127.116.11.
- Two IAPs are in the same subnet, and they can ping each other.
- There is no firewall blocking ports between them.
- Auto-join mode is enabled.
- Preferred master is disabled.
Last thing I did is to factory reset IAP-215, but it reboots broadcasting the SetMeUp... SSID and it didn't join to IAP-315. What can I do? What command shall I use to troubleshoot this? Do you need any output?