Wireless Access

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

IAP 325 - LACP configuration

Hi,

We have configured LACP on aruba IAP 325 and at the other end we have two stacked switch (2930F) with VSF.

On Switch : we configured "trunk 1/24,2/24 trk1 lacp"

and under VLAN we defined untaged and tagged. But when i remove one cable from the AP and AP is getting reboot.

Pls find the attached file.

Can anyone suggest on this issue. Upgraded the firmware.

Note: This is IAP cluster. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: IAP 325 - LACP configuration

The IAP-325 does not have power redundancy.  If the primary POE source is removed, it will have to reboot and come up on the other interface.  LACP in this situation would only be useful to increase the potential bandwidth going into or leaving the AP, but few configurations would be able to sustain more than a gigabit of throughput.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: IAP 325 - LACP configuration

The IAP-325 does not have power redundancy.  If the primary POE source is removed, it will have to reboot and come up on the other interface.  LACP in this situation would only be useful to increase the potential bandwidth going into or leaving the AP, but few configurations would be able to sustain more than a gigabit of throughput.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for