Issues with licensing pool
05-11-2018 03:05 AM
I have a strange behaviour with my lab environment (not productive):
- 2x Mobility Master (L2 redundant, working s expected)
- All licenses have been installed/activated and MM rebooted afterwards
- Licenses are valid 'til May 2019
- When I try to set license limit for a pool I get following message:
Can't find GSM license available count. Please add license at root first.
- I can add MM licenses to a pool but no other license (AP count, PEFNG, MC-VA)
- Deleting/re-creating a pool has no effect, issue happens on 8.2.1 and 8.3.0
Does anybody know this behaviour? Is this a special issue of licenses with expiring date? Our customers with permanent license never told me about such a behaviour.