Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Large Aruba RAP to replace switch

Hello! At the moment for some small offsides we use a RAP to make a tunnel back to our controller then run a switch off it to get more wired connections. Does switch a thing as a RAP switch exist? An aruba switch which can tunnel back to a controller like a RAP just without the access point?
MVP Expert

Re: Large Aruba RAP to replace switch

Probably need to make use of the ArubaOS-swith per port tunnel node or per user tunnel node.

If you search through this forum for per port tunnel node. I'm sure you'll find something
Pasquale M. | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACCA
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Large Aruba RAP to replace switch

Thanks that really helpful, this is exactly what I was looking for but would it be suitable to run over the Internet? I can see it’s a GRE tunnel so can I use IPSec like a RAP to secure the traffic?

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: